ECCENTRIC SHIFT STOPS -
Unique eccentric adjustable shift stops (with lock nuts) allow fine tuning
without over stressing the transmission.
POLYURETHANE BUSHINGS -
High durometer polyurethane bushings for the front and rear mounts prevent
unwanted deflection and stabilize hard shifts. Also includes stiffer lever
bushings, all which contributes to less overall harmonics.
• One piece solid 6061-T6 billet aluminum frame and support arm
housing, anodized for corrosion protection
• Spring tension prevents missed shifts by forcing you into 3rd gear
• High durometer lever bushings to replace the factory soft rubber and tighten
• Unique adjustable cam shift stops provide a positive stop to prevent over
travel in the linkage that causes damage to the transmission under hard usage
• Revised pivot ratio for shorter, faster throws and quicker shifts
• High durometer polyurethane front and rear mount bushings to isolate noise and
vibration for precision feel and comfort
• High alloy heat treated and nickel plated pivot lever gives the ultimate in
strength and durability which pivots in a custom injected delrin pivot cup.
Unlike the competition this prevents wear in the area that sees the most contact
and further reduces stick vibration and noise
• Roller bearing lower shaft pivot bushing
• Designed to accept factory lever from 2007-09 GT500® models, and includes a
lever for 2010 models to utilize the factory shift knob
• Designed with 2 transmission support bars as the factory intended
Back to Transmission
and Contents Copyright © 1998-2014 Automotive Internet Retailers,
LLC DBA Mustang Depot, a division of
Depot Automotive Group®
All rights reserved. Ford®,
Mach 1 Mustang®,
Fox Body Mustang®,
and 5.0 Mustang®
are registered trademarks of Ford Motor Company®.
All Ford® logo products herein are strictly licensed by Ford® to the
respective supplier. Saleen®
is a registered trademark of Saleen®
is a registered trademark of Roush®
Enterprises Inc. Shelby®,
are registered trademarks of Carroll Hall Shelby Trust. All Shelby®
logo products are licensed to the respective manufacturer or
supplier by Carroll Shelby Licensing Inc, acting on behalf of
Carroll Hall Shelby Trust. Mustang Depot has no affiliation with
Ford Motor Company®,
American or Saleen®.
Throughout our website and catalogs, these terms are used for
identification purposes only.
products herein are reproduction parts unless specifically noted as
parts. Other products and companies referred to herein are
trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies or
mark holders. Information and prices are subject to change without
notice. Photos are for graphical representation only and may not be
the exact product you are ordering. Sales taxes are applicable to
Nevada residents and in some cases where we drop ship from a
warehouse within the same state as the customer. Thank you for
choosing Mustang Depot!